South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

I have "white priveges" and "do you forgive us for slavery yet ?""Nope."

That was fucking genius. I have to agree with othe others ; it clearly looks and sounds like a real south park animation, good job on the story as well, humour is a rare gift and not everyone has it.

5 stars my fellow brother of African descendant.

milyfecirca87 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Even if slavery hasn't been forgiven yet...

Geo's Adventure - The Legend of Geo Geo's Adventure - The Legend of Geo

Not bad at all and good use of the original sounds. I smiled at the mgs inventory.

Mario 3 | Duane & Brando (ft. Brentalfloss) Mario 3 | Duane & Brando (ft. Brentalfloss)

Oh my, the pipe bong. Great use of the sprites all the way until the end. This shit is so good, I bet it would be 10 0000 better if you're high or drunk.

Chompy Chompy

A very solid fun and enjoyable platformer.

Those are the words I would use to summarize this awesome game.

Challenging and not too hard so everyone can have a shot at it. The controls are responsive so if you fall or die you have only you to blame for.

Regarding the story and the character, not much too tell:
It is the story of a sassy crocodile lass with a top hat that risks its ass for a sweet sum of coins. (see this alliteration in the s consonant?)

You did a really good job on that one, congratulations. You should be proud.

As always, thanks for the fat medals, it has been a pleasure playing your game.

See you later alligators.

Aesthetic Greek Clicker Aesthetic Greek Clicker

You are onto something and I have seen worse monkey doo doo on this site.

Add a selection of tracks and background. Maybe some more animated shit.

You deserve a chance. Here I cast my vote to you peasant, I hope you realize the magnitude of my magnimous move.

sneakyboyz12 responds:

Thank you for the feedback! We made this for a school project, and we had to post the swf file on a hosting website, but im going to work on the game and add a lot more features and functions, and an option to turn off the music xD

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

All jokes aside, I played your game because I wanted to have those badges/medals with mister Murray's face.

Just as a reminder for me and everyone else who might stumble across my profile that in our lifetime, the biggest con man to have ever walked this plane of existence was no one else but... Sean Murray.

Brilliant, truly. Also I am sure someone else mentioned it before but it is astonishing how some dude on Newgrounds managed to make a better game than that majestic rip-off of legends. Nobody will remember you Skudge but everyone will remember that radiant, smiling, punchable face of Sean 'No Game' Murray.

He wins no matter what people do, that is the morale of this story. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

On a fucking flash game website... I cannot believe it is actually a real finished vidya gaem omg!!1!!
-Nice music, soothing and pleasant
-Controls are working
-I actually had fun fucking around and invested some of my precious time
-IT WORKS

Suck it Murray.

Skudge responds:

Thanks a lot, i'm flattered!

Purgatory Purgatory

Truly power metal indeed. The beginning reminds me of Dragonforce but after a few seconds it moves on to a more interesting and original rhythm. I liked the solo at the 3 minutes mark.

Chaos Control (Heavy Edit) Chaos Control (Heavy Edit)

Just from what you've written in your description, you already said your inspiration and I could not agree anymore. The drums reminds me of Lamb of God for sure, the solo and the lead guitar sound like Metallica and then we have the synthetizer which is used like in Slipknot. Fucking sweet

You know your metal buddy, I really enjoy the drum part overall.

RealFaction responds:

thanks!! :D

Bathe In Molten Steel Bathe In Molten Steel

Very complex music, definitely EBM. What I like with this kind of music is the fact that you can imagine anything while listening to it. It can be diturbing, stress-inducing or on the contrary, very chill and kinda futuristic vibe. I like it very much.

Sakura Sakura

It is alright, the shades give a lively touch to the character.
Drawings that do not rely on many details sometimes gain in beauty thanks to the colour palette. This is one of them. Good work.

Mahalai Mahalai

Mucho bueno, this revs up my dongus optimus.

I'm a horny malahai guy yes yes

Hitler's Day Out Hitler's Day Out

Haters downvoting simply because of the character depicted... I swear people are fucking dumb (or they simply work for the JIDF)

This drawing is nice because there is no stroke; everything has been "painted" and the result is original.

ZabuJard responds:

haha jidf oh boy. or should is say oh GOY