All 10 art Reviews

Sakura Sakura

It is alright, the shades give a lively touch to the character.
Drawings that do not rely on many details sometimes gain in beauty thanks to the colour palette. This is one of them. Good work.

Mahalai Mahalai

Mucho bueno, this revs up my dongus optimus.

I'm a horny malahai guy yes yes

Hitler's Day Out Hitler's Day Out

Haters downvoting simply because of the character depicted... I swear people are fucking dumb (or they simply work for the JIDF)

This drawing is nice because there is no stroke; everything has been "painted" and the result is original.

ZabuJard responds:

haha jidf oh boy. or should is say oh GOY

PIMP PIMP

When they come to take us both to the mental ward, I hope we will get to be in the same cell so we can draw nightmarish drawings to fuck up people's mind.

ZabuJard responds:

HAHAHAH sounds good friend.

lain waifu masterrace lain waifu masterrace

CYBERPUNK WHEN !

whats the matter?????? whats the matter??????

Damn, that art is fucking darn good now that I took a moment to look it up !

Elise the Spider Queen Nude Elise the Spider Queen Nude

I don't think you have to apologize for being slow to post new pictures. It's not like 90% of the newgrounds userbase expect you to post everyday a new pic. Moreover, people just come to see the picture for like 10 sec and leave afterwards.

As for the picture itself, I like it. I don't see any proportion problems with her body and as usual the coloring and the shadowing are well done.

If you are busy with other projects, it means something good is coming up right ? Then I'm looking forward to it.

Good night.

ShoNuff - The Shogun of Harlem ShoNuff - The Shogun of Harlem

This is quite unsettling, I fear scrolling down the frontpage now. Anyways nicely drawn, plus I like the colors and the tone, not too bright nor too dark.

Âsax Âsax

Brb gonna write a dirty fan fic about this. I have a good idea for a tsundere Ana who falls in love for this glorious winged cool glasses wearing son of a gun.

I feel inspired now. May God shine his light upon thee Yom for your never ending creativity which brings harmony and joy in the hearts of us, the humans.

YomToxic responds:

With bated breath and readied hand I await your dirty fanfic. May the gods protect you and slay writer's block with a spear of sky-forged diamond.

Kalista nude Kalista nude

You know your shit when it comes to shadows and colouring.

Ferdafs responds: