South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

I have "white priveges" and "do you forgive us for slavery yet ?""Nope."

That was fucking genius. I have to agree with othe others ; it clearly looks and sounds like a real south park animation, good job on the story as well, humour is a rare gift and not everyone has it.

5 stars my fellow brother of African descendant.

milyfecirca87 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Even if slavery hasn't been forgiven yet...

Geo's Adventure - The Legend of Geo Geo's Adventure - The Legend of Geo

Not bad at all and good use of the original sounds. I smiled at the mgs inventory.

Mario 3 | Duane & Brando (ft. Brentalfloss) Mario 3 | Duane & Brando (ft. Brentalfloss)

Oh my, the pipe bong. Great use of the sprites all the way until the end. This shit is so good, I bet it would be 10 0000 better if you're high or drunk.

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

Stop fucking with my brain, it's full of fuck now thanks to your movie. Great job guys. Loved the audio on that one.

Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators

sarah o' cunna/5 stars dude. It was interesting to watch.

KAFEEN KAFEEN

This deserve its five stars right fucking now. Holy cow that is well-animated and I love the art.

TaraGraphika responds:

Thank you very much fnouf, glad you love the animations and art:D~~stay tune for moar!

Dream Dream

Brilliant ! Just brilliant ! Nice choice for the sounds.

Brotherly Ever After Brotherly Ever After

Excellent ! Great work, the animation is funny and pleasant to watch. Nice job with the voice acting that's something I've never seen before.

5 stars and i hope more people get to watch your movie.

DreaminErryDay responds:

Wow! Thanks man, really appreciate the kind words! I will definitely pass that praise along to the VA's too!

Annual Pig Roast Annual Pig Roast

Holy shit guy, just keep on rolling ! I'm 100% behind you (hehe). I had a good laugh. Offensive humour is the best, suck it prudes and moralfags.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Beauty!! I want you to join the Junkyard Cult!

First Lap Dance First Lap Dance

This is THE shit to watch.